Can human body’s requirement be fulfilled with daily consumption of milk? Find out.
Benefits Of Milk – Milk plays a vital role in our daily diet. Raw milk (from cows, goats, yaks, camel, horses, and sheep) has historically been considered a super-food. Milk consumption starts in infancy and when we grow older we left intake of milk. But this practice is considered wrong as you are not too old to grab the benefits of milk. Milk itself a wonderful product of nature and has tremendous benefits for health. Human body’s requirements can fulfilled by the intake of milk.
Nutritional Value of Milk:
Milk is composed of nine essential nutrients which is mainly required by our body: 
Calcium, Potassium, Proteins, Vitamin A, D, B12, Riboflavin B2, Phosphorus, and Niacin.
11 Benefits of Milk:
There are plenty of benefits which are associated with the consumption of milk and anyone can get the full advantage from it. 
- Daily intake of a glass of milk give you the glowing beautiful skin as milk contain lactic acid which acts as an exfoliate and enzymes to make skin smooth and fair.
- Milk is the vital source of calcium which is needed for healthy bones. Infants, adults and older people should drink milk daily to prevent from osteoporosis and arthritis as these are the main disorders of calcium deficiency.
- Milk proteins provide muscular rebuild after exercise or workout.
- Skim milk helps to reduce weight. It’s better not to exclude milk from your diet while using low fat or skim milk.
- It also helps to de-stress your mind and relax your body and boosts the energy level.
- Milk has lowers the level of cholesterol, risks of cardiovascular strokes and certain cancers.
- Vitamins of milk is good for eyesight.
- Milk protect from acidic substances to stick on the surfaces of teeth. It gives healthy white teeth, if it intakes daily. 
- Milk provides better metabolism and enhance digestion. 
- Milk also plays a vital role in the relaxation of menstrual pain experienced by some women. 
- Milk is the best source to recover the heartburn condition. Intake of one glass of milk over heartburn condition gives a cooling sensation and thick stability of milk aids to coat the esophagus and stomach lining. 
2 Disadvantages of milk:
- Whole milk is the source of saturated fats which increase the cholesterol level. 
- Some people are lactose intolerant who cannot digest the milk sugar – lactose that causes bloating, diarrhea, and gas problem. 
Nevertheless, milk is fully loaded with benefits and few side effects too. But it is the great source of vitamins and minerals. For those who are allergic to milk, certain lactose-free dairy milk is available in the market as well as organic dairy milk for those concerned with hormones and antibiotics consumption. Enjoy the health benefits of milk.
- Capretto, L. (2017. January 20). The health benefits of milk [weblog]. Retrieved from http://www.oprah.com/food/the-health-benefits-of-milk
- Eguez, S. (2015, February 29). 10 benefits of milk that you never knew even when you drink it everyday [weblog]. Retrieved from http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-benefits-milk-that-you-never-knew-even-when-you-drink-every-day.html.
Alice. Milk – bad or good [weblog]. Retrieved from http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/milk-%E2%80%94-bad-or-good
P.S. If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!
Until next time I wish you a Happy and Healthy Day!
Connect with Zubair on Facebook
Connect with Zubair on Google +
Follow Zubair on Twitter
Zubair’s Health And Wellness Blog Home Page
To Purchase Health products Click